What do you buy the person who has everything for Christmas? At Cahernane House Hotel in Killarney, we’ve solved your problem. Give your loved ones the gift of choice this year with a hotel gift voucher for our luxury hotel in the heart of Killarney. Our vouchers can be spent across the hotel on any of our services, from signature escapes to fine dining. An ideal location for Twixmas stays, manor house escapes or a Christmas getaway your loved one will be delighted with the choice when you gift a hotel voucher.
Hotel Gift Vouchers
A Cahernane Hotel gift voucher makes the perfect gift for family and friends at any time of the year, but it really takes the stress out of Christmas. Vouchers can be used wholly or as part payment for accommodation, dining experiences, afternoon tea, drinks in the Cellar Bar or toward any goods or services offered in the hotel. You can buy vouchers in denominations of €50 up to €1000 via our website or by contacting our team directly. Our vouchers are available for instant delivery via email so no matter where you are in the world, you can gift an experience of a lifetime to your loved one. We can send the voucher to you or to the recipient directly and you can include a heartfelt message if you wish.
There is no better gift than the gift of experience. If you’d like your loved one to enjoy a true 4-star, fine dining experience that they will remember, encourage them to redeem their hotel voucher in the stunning Herbert restaurant. Only the finest, locally sourced ingredients are used across the extensive menus created by talented Head Chef Eric Kavanagh. Vouchers can be redeemed any time, from a hearty full Irish breakfast to a fine dining dinner in our dining room. You can enjoy a casual dining lunch or dinner in our cellar bar, an afternoon tea with an added element of luxury or finish out a long day with a delicious drink in the bar or in your room. Dining in Cahernane Hotel is truly an experience to savour.
Cahernane House Hotel Signature Escapes
Spoil the ones you love with a unique and charming break in the heart of Kerry. Our team have worked hard to create exclusive packages to show the best of the hotel and the highlights of the stunning area we call home. Use a hotel voucher in part or full payment for one of our luxury escape packages.
Luxury Romance Package
Killarney is a magical location to surprise your partner with a luxury break for an anniversary or celebration or perhaps to pop the big question? Our team do everything they can to make your stay as special as possible, whether that involves keeping a special secret or rolling out the red carpet for a welcome you won’t forget. Our Luxury Romance package includes
- A 2 night stay in a Deluxe room.
- 3-course Table d’hote menu with celebratory glass of champagne each served in either our Cellar Bar or Herbert Restaurant
- Romantic boat trip to Inisfallen Island (weather permitting) or a traditional horse and cart ride to the beautiful Muckross Abbey
- Champagne breakfast in your suite
- Rose petal turn down service
- Use of push bikes to explore Killarney National Park.
Hike and Heritage Package
If your idea of romance is exploring the beauty and history of a new place, our hike and heritage package has everything you need. This 2- or 3-night stay, which can be paid for using hotel vouchers, has an intriguing tour of Cahernane House Hotel, a gourmet meal and an afternoon exploring Killarney National Park. Prices start at €255 per person sharing and superior and signature rooms are available for an additional cost. Here are some of the highlights of this very special package.
- Check-in after 3pm to your Deluxe Room at Cahernane House Hotel
- At 6pm, join us in the hotel lobby for a welcome drink followed by a history tour of the house
- Explore or rest for the afternoon and join us at a time that suits you for a 2-course meal served in either our Cellar Bar or Herbert Restaurant.
- Leisurely breakfast served from 8am to 10.30am
- A packed lunch will be prepared for you to take on your walk in the National Park. Walking maps of the area will be provided with advice on the best route for your fitness level
- Return to Cahernane by 3pm
- Tea and Scones will be served in the Drawing room at 4pm by the fireplace or in the gardens, weather permitting
- Table d’hote Dinner at your leisure served in either our Cellar Bar or Herbert Restaurant.
- Leisurely breakfast served from 8am to 10.30am
- Use of the complimentary bicycles at Cahernane for a cycle to Torc Waterfall or Ross Castle
- Depart hotel
Give your loved ones an experience they won’t forget when you gift them a voucher for our Killarney Hotel. Cahernane House Hotel’s best available rates and signature packages are only available when you book directly with the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you over the Christmas season to create memories that will last a lifetime.