Raspberry Mix Ingredients
- 250g Cap Fruit Raspberry Purée
- 250ml whole milk
- 5 egg yolks
- 100g caster sugar
- 25g flour
- 75ml Raspberry Eau de Vie
Raspberry Mix Method
- In a sauce pan, combine 250g of raspberry puree and the milk and bring to the boil.
- In the meantime mix the egg yolk and sugar until white and creamy then add the flour and combine.
- Pour the milk/raspberry mix onto the egg mixture then cook as a pastry cream
- Remove from the heat then add the remaining raspberry puree and eau de vie.
- Chill down then refrigerate or freeze.
- 120gr raspberry mix
- 120gr egg whites
- 35gr caster sugar
- 6 raspberries soaked in eau de vie
- 6 vanilla macaroons
- 60gr raspberry sauce
- To make the soufflés bring the mix gently to a boil mixing with a whisk.
- In the meantime whip the egg whites and sugar to a firm texture.
- Add ⅓ of the egg whites to the hot raspberry mix then combine with a whisk.
- Add the mix into the remaining egg whites then fold gently until homogenous, the mix should hold, if the mix is sloppy start again.
- Fill the moulds half way through and add the soaked raspberries and macaroons, add more mix and shape the soufflés.
- Clean the moulds then bake
- Garnish with raspberries and mint and serve the warm sauce separately.
Raspberry Sauce Ingredients
- 250g raspberry puree
- 35g caster sugar
- 16g water
Raspberry Sauce Method
- Make a syrup with the water and sugar, add the puree, and mix well